Asset Liquidation Auction | 6,392 +/-SF Medical/Office Bldg.
Appraised at $645,000.00 - Sells to the Highest Bidder Regardless of Price!
· 6, 392 +/- Square Foot Office or Medical Office Building
· Existing Office and Medical Furniture Fixtures and Equipment Included
· Two Level, Possible Multi-Tenant Opportunity
· 5 Zone HVAC
· Two Year Old Roof with Warranty
· X-ray Room with Lead-Lined Walls
· Low Maintenance Brick Construction
· Mostly Finished and Move-In Ready – Small Area Upstairs Unfinished
· Excellent Location in Walking Distance of Methodist North Hospital/Shopping/Dining
· High Traffic On New Covington Pike Near the Intersection of Austin Peay
· Superb Investment or User Opportunity
· Offered At Online Only Auction!
· Don’t Miss This Fantastic Opportunity to Acquire This Outstanding Property – SELLING TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER!!
In cooperation with Commercial Advisors, Matt Weathersby
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, TN Auctioneer/Broker #4425
Online bidding ends February 28th at 2:00 pm CT
Inspection - February 21st at 2:00 pm CT
10% Buyers Premium, 10% deposit of the Total Sale Price and other terms apply.
Contact Tim Mast at 888-791-7307 ext. 84 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Copeland, TN Redbones. Breeder of quality Redbone Coon hounds, (coonhounds), UKC registered, hunt and show quality. Puppies available most of the time. Lineage is of Champion and Grand Champions. Excellent pets, pleasure hunting, show, or hunt competition coonhounds. Jessie Copeland Office Monday - Friday, 8 am-430 pm 1-931-243-2674 Nights, Weekends, Holidays 1-931-243- 2174 Central time Cell 1-931-260-1490. www.copelandredbones.com.